Dear UIC Foundation Students,
The UIC Foundation is excited to announce we have reopened our scholarship program and are now accepting scholarship applications for the fall of 2019.
The deadline for applications is August 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 907-852-7057 or Mary.Patkotak@uicalaska.com
Mary Patkotak, UIC Foundation Manager
- Fall: August 1st
- Spring: December 1st
- Summer: May 1st
- Fall: September 1st
- Winter: December 15th
- Spring: March 1st
- Summer: June 1st
FIRST-TIME SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Completed Scholarship Application (see link above)
2. Acceptance letter from the school you will be attending
4. Complete transcripts from your high school or most recent school/college you attended
5. One letter of recommendation
6. Personal statement detailing your future career plans after college or training
SCHOLARSHIP RENEWAL APPLICANTS SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Completed scholarship application (see link above)
- Annual updated personal statement
- Your latest term or semester grade report
For additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UIC Foundation Inc., is a non-profit philanthropic organization with the mission of improving the lives of Iñupiat shareholders or descendants of the Ukpeaġvik Iñupiat Corporation, through educational scholarship opportunities. UIC Foundation acknowledges that a solid education is key to success in any leadership role, and it strives to develop tomorrow’s community, state and corporate leaders by helping UIC shareholders and their descendants reach their educational goals. The Foundation pursues its mission by raising funds to provide educational scholarships. The Internal Revenue Service has granted UIC Foundation Inc. tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.