UIC Commercial Services is a holding line for several subsidiaries of Ukpeaġvik Iñupiat Corporation. Our companies provide a range of design, architecture, construction, environmental, oil & gas support, marine transport and logistics services. Together, their experience and capabilities provide seamless and affordable solutions for the toughest of jobs, within and outside Alaska.
Decades of Experience
UIC Construction, our oldest company, was created in 1978.
Building connections, connectivity, and community resources
- We’ve built everything from schools and hospitals to ice roads and runways.
- We’ve transported equipment, cargo, and construction materials from Seattle to the Aleutians and the North Slope, navigating ocean crossings, shallow rivers and challenging landings.
- We’ve led permitting for telecom projects that has improved connectivity in several remote communities.
Improving infrastructure and enhancing safety
- We’ve designed underground pipe systems, managed wastewater treatment facilities and completed emergency repairs on water tanks and sewer systems.
- We’ve cleaned up remote communities, conducting the safe disposal of hazardous materials.
Our SBA 8(a) certified companies allow for sole source contracts of any size.
UIC Commercial Services Family of Companies
To maintain a competitive advantage, we team with best-in-class large and small businesses to complement our business strategy and to offer our clients comprehensive, innovative solutions.