UIC Oil and Gas Support offers the best in over-tundra vehicles for getting the job done in the unforgiving but fragile Alaskan Arctic. The PistenBully is environmentally friendly and State of Alaska - DNR - Tundra Certified - (winter and summer). This is the ideal machine to transport goods or people on impractical terrain.
The PistenBully All-Terrain Vehicle and project-specific cargo sleds introduce a whole new approach to providing smart, efficient, cost-effective and reliable support services to not only win new business, but to set a new standard for oil & gas project support services.
- Builder : Kässbohrer Geländefahrzeug AG Germany
- Length: 19’ - 6”, Width: 12’, Weight: 21,500lbs
- Payload Capacity: 5,500lbs, Towing Capacity: 88,000lbs
- 15 Passenger Cabin, - Rollover Protection Certified, w/rescue litter (provides shelter / ambulance with standalone heat system in emergency situations)
- 19ft 12-point push blade
- Engine: Mercedes 13 Liter 500hp
- Maximum Speed: 17 mph
- Range: 200 miles
- Radar, GPS Track Plotter, FLIR Thermal Imaging
- State of Alaska (DNR) Summer - Approved Tundra Travel
- Specialized, project-specific cargo sleds and toboggans
62’ landing craft
This high speed vessel is able to transport both miscellaneous cargo, and wheeled or tracked construction equipment at speeds in excess of 30 knots. The bow gate is operated by hydraulic winches and gantry to raise and lower. In addition to cargo loads, this vessel is USCG compliant for passengers. Triple engines and water jets make this a powerful vehicle for shallow water beaching and operations. Designed as an arctic oilfield support vessel it meets all speed, draft and regulatory restrictions.
- Designer: Coastwise Engineering
- Builder: Armstrong Marine
- Length: 62’, Waterline length: 56’, Beam 18'
- Construction material: 5086 Aluminum
- Draft: Lightship - 22” / Full Load - 28”
- Engines: 3 - 12 Liter Scania Marine Diesel 700hp
- Jets: 3 - UltraDyanmic Ultrajet 410 Water Jet
- Max. Haul Weight: 40,000 lbs Rolling COI
- Lightship Speed: 35 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 980 Gallons
- GPH: Full Load 75
- Deck Dimensions: 16’ W X 40’ L (forward of wheel house) 10’ 3” W X 10’ L under wheelhouse to stern.
- Hydraulic bow door w/opening width 10’
- USCG COL 49 Passengers - 3 Modular Passenger Pods
- Hazmat Certified
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Equipped
- 2 16x16 hydraulic winches
- 15kW three phase diesel generator
- 55 gallon fresh water tank
To maintain a competitive advantage, we team with best-in-class large and small businesses to complement our business strategy and to offer our clients comprehensive, innovative solutions.