UIC Special Meeting of Shareholders for Descendant Enrollment: December 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
The UIC Special Meeting of Shareholders for Descendant Enrollment will be held in-person at the Barrow High School Auditorium and by remote communication via Zoom on Saturday, December 3rd at 1:00 p.m. Instructions on how to join the meeting online via Zoom are in your proxy packets.
If you have not received your proxy packet by November 1, please contact the UIC Stock Department.
For the Special Meeting of Shareholders, you may vote in the following ways:
- By proxy submitted to the Stock Department by 5:00 PM, Friday, December 2, 2022:
- Online proxy: submitted through voteUIC.com, using the blue PIN that is printed on your proxy form; or
- Paper proxy: submit completed proxies to UIC by e-mail, in-person drop-off, mail, or fax.
- By ballot submitted during the Special Meeting on Saturday, December 3, 2022:
- Online ballot: register and vote online at voteUIC.com until the polls close by using the blue PIN that is printed on your proxy form; or
- In-person ballot: register and cast your vote with the Stock Department at Barrow High School Auditorium until the polls close.
If you need any further assistance with voting, or with online access, please contact the UIC Stock Department directly at (907) 852-4460 or by email at email@example.com.
Additional information about this Special Meeting, including prizes and “how to” instructions, are available on the Shareholder Portal and in your proxy packet.
About UIC: UIC is the Alaska Native Village Corporation of Utqiaġvik, Alaska, and provides social and economic resources to over 3,500 Iñupiat shareholders and their descendants. More information about UIC and its family of companies can be found at www.uicalaska.com.